At Adams Smash Repairs we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint.
At Adams Smash Repairs we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Here are some of the ways we achieve this:
- When washing our cars we use rainwater which has been collected from the roof of the building and stored in rainwater tanks. The building itself also has storage facilities built into the drainage system
- There are drains throughout the workshop and detailing area, which collect all the spills and chemicals etc from washing the cars. This goes into a pit where the water is filtered by a separator, making it acceptable for drainage into the sewer
- We have natural lighting throughout the workshop using alsynite panelling and windows
- All of our oil and paint waste is recycled daily for safe reuse
- When working with a vehicle’s air conditioning system, we use an air conditioning gas recovery system so the gas does not leak out into the air